The new Kremlim Eos Pump has a air motor design which allows for a smooth start-up under low air pressure and perfectly controlled fluid output, without any gun pulsation and with very low air consumption. The innovative design and quality components provide reliable performance and allow for simple maintenance, easy cleaning and fast color changes while using minimal solvents. The cost of ownership and operation is reduced to a minimum. The C15-C25 and 30-C25 are compact with even higher performance than the two predecessors they replace (10.14 20.15 Pumps). The These pumps are ideally suited to both wood and metal finishing.
Related PDFs >>
- Double stroke fluid section gives steady output without any pulsation
- Compact to fit in small working areas
- Two versions available; 15-C25 and 30-C25
- The series numbers represent the pump pressure ratio followed by the fluid delivery in cc.
- New suction rods (016 and 25) are recommended for either frequent colour changes or high viscosity products up to 5000cps
- Stainless steel design is compatible with water-based materials
- Closed design with protective carter between air motor and fluid sections gives lubricant protection against external pollution and full operator safety
- Kremlin Eos Pump/ - EOS 15-C25 Kit(pump,hose,gun,tip,wall mount) 1 Kit
- Kremlin Eos Pump/ - EOS 15-C25 Kit(pump,hose,gun,tip,trolley) 1 Kit
- Kremlin Eos Pump/ - EOS 30-C25 Kit(pump,hose,gun,tip,wall mount) 1 Kit
- Kremlin Eos Pump/ - EOS 30-C25 Kit(pump,hose,gun,tip,trolley) 1 Kit
To find out more about our products and services, contact one of our UK branches.